Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Sign of Relief...

Well, my dear son was released from the hospital last Saturday and is doing fine. He's back t0 his old self again and enjoying the rest of his vacation. I was able to get in some shopping today...I think I found the perfect outfit for the upcoming Eid festivities. These last days of Ramadhan are very special...many Muslims spend these last nights in prayer, searching for Laylat-ul-Qadr or the Night of Decree. In this night the decree for the enitre world is brought down from the heavens for the year to come. It is also the perfect opportunity to pray, repent / ask forgiveness from Almighty God from sins that one may have committed. I am grateful to God to have lived to see this Ramadhan and I pray that I will see many more to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!