Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Dad With Malcom X!!


I came across this picture that was taken LONG AGO of my dad (far right seated) and my big brother (being held by a family friend) and of course, Malcom X standing on the far left! My dad sent this picture long ago to me via e-mail and unfortunately my old computer crashed and I couldn't save the picture. Just today I came across this picture again when my big brother posted it on his facebook page, so voila! Here's a blast of my family history from the past!

4 comments:

zaibboo said...

Very nice! Make sure you print a copy of the picture.

YarnCoture said...

Great idea, thanks!

Bianca said...

Wow! What a great photo to have. Definitely get that printed!

YarnCoture said...

Thanks Bianca! I will probably get my dad to scan the original photo for me..much better quality!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!