Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Introducing the LUXE COLLECTION....



Crocheted and knitted washcloths and spa items are ringing quite a buzz in couture items for the bath/spa. I searched all over for a cotton yarn to crochet and kept getting the same regular cotton, rough textured yarn. I then stumbled across some cotton yarn imported from Turkey that has a softness and feel that you wouldn't believe! It feels as if it were a cotton/silk blend, but it's 100% cotton and I am pleased to announce that it is the yarn that will be used in my LUXE SPA COLLECTION !! These items are suitable for wedding gifts, gifts for Mom, hostess gifts or all-occasion gifts. Custom colors and sets are always available so don't hesitate to contact me over at My Etsy Shop and I will create something especially for you! Currently the pricing is the same as my regular cotton spa items, but beginning March 1 the prices will increase slightly as this yarn tends to be a bit more expensive than traditional cotton yarn. So check it out, purchase a mini set and experience it for yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!