Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Bit :E:D:G:Y:



Ok, here is my latest design.."The Jester"!! It's a bit edgier than my other designs which allows me to transition to the "couture" part of Yarncoture. It was handknitted in an alternating seed stitch design, and then finished off with crocheted jester-like curls on the border. It's very versatile...can be worn with the curls facing up or down and depending on how it's worn, it can definitely be a showstopper accessory. It's finished off with some very nice tangerine red vintage buttons that I bought off Ebay. Depending on the feedback that I get from this piece, I will hopefully introduce an entire line of "The Jester" in the future!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! You do amazing work.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!