Thursday, January 3, 2013

BIG...CHUNKY...

It's the new look...big chunky knits are popping up everywhere from ridiculously over-sized cowls and scarves to giant cables ribbing and the like. Don't get me wrong....I ENJOY making pieces with super sized yarns and needles but unfortunately those lovely chunky yarns can take a serious bite out of your wallet resulting in a confused buyer wondering why a giant hand knit scarf is costing them $150. I try to design pieces that are functional, giving the wearer more bang for their buck and at the same time an investment piece that they can use every year. My new Buknuk Cowl is a simple over-sized cowl that provides incredible warmth. Hand knit with super bulky thick and thin acrylic wool blend yarn this piece is affordable yet functional.
Wrap-N-Tie cowls are becoming more popular...here's my version of the interestingly versatile wrap scarf
Oh and MEN!!! I haven't forgotten you! Take a look at my super warm and chunky twist scarf...available in a wide range of colors!
Now that winter is officially here you'll want to check out these wonderfully warm pieces in my Etsy Shop And be sure to sign up for my newsletter (it's the subscription box atop of the page here on my blog!) for information on secret $sales$ and special promotions as well as helpful information on how to care for your precious hand knits! Till next time, Yarnie :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!