Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Daily Challenge

When you have five children and a husband, running your own business isn't easy. I wake up every morning at the crack of dawn and try to work on a project before anyone stumbles in demanding breakfast. My daily challenge is to finish/work on a project to put in my shop. This is the best time of the year for me because school is out and usually the older children can fend for themselves and help out with the smaller children. Then in comes 'Binky', my overactive-evercurious-always getting into something-three year old. He comes in dragging his blanket with sleepy eyes, and crawls into my lap for his morning hug time. This usually lasts for about ten minutes until he goes over to the cereal box and yells , " Sandwich!". You see with him, everything to eat is a sandwich. I usually have to take care of his needs and then get back to my work.......More to come......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!