Monday, May 18, 2009

Fiddling Around.........

Well I was fiddling around in my shop last night trying to figure out how in the world I could get more buyers in my shop...then it dawned on me...

LOWER YOUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES....DUH!

I can't believe how many people may have passed my shop by due to the high shipping rates! I know when I see something that I would like to purchase and then I see that the shipping is outrageous, I run FAR away! So I just finished spending the last 2 hours reducing the shipping rates for potential international customers. I have had 3 sales from overseas in the past, and I thought that if I reduced the international shipping rates I might have new buyers and hopefully new potential 'fans' of Yarncoture to visit! Only time will tell...aahh..running a business....mamma never told me there'd be days like this!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I need to lower mine a bit more. Did you add international to your tags? I herd that helps too but I have not done it yet.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!