Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Etsy Twitter Team Shop Of The Week!



This week Jusshar Designs takes the spotlight as the Etsy Twitter Team's featured shop of the week! This fellow crocheter has the cutest designs in her Etsy shop and is an accomplished knitter as well "I absolutely adore making the sweater shrugs that I have listed as a custom item in my shop! I was surprised at how popular they are with brides."

Jusshar has the cutest accessories from newsboy hats to scarves to coffee cup cozies and right now she's offering 10%Off For Fans Of Jusshar On Facebook With
Free Shipping in the US and Discounted Rates for Those Outside
The US.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Maryum. I appreciate your post. :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!