Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Expectations..Thoughts FROM THE SOUL...

Have you ever expected something wonderful to happen from someone or something,
BUT didn't quite get what you were expecting..

Or expected a person to behave in a certain way...
to say or do a certain thing...

Expecting to be amazed by the world around you..
to explore the four corners of this vast Earth that you have heard so much about.

ONLY TO FIND CLOSED EYES and EARS
to sincere efforts of comfort, compassion and love;
to the efforts of others,
to the expressions of emotion that the closed eyes would only see as you trying to destroy them...

ONLY TO FIND OPPRESSION..
Men, women and children sleeping in cardboard houses under highway bridges;
who have lost their homes that they thought was the "American Dream".
OR
People afraid to speak out against injustice for fear of abandonment by their friends, their families, or society as a whole.

ONLY TO FIND DESPAIR..
People going to jobs that they hate..slavery is alive and kicking again in America, and if you are thinking "well not for ME it isn't" THINK AGAIN.. If you are working for someone else...working their hours...only able to go to the bathroom or eat when THEY allow...paying a 30 year mortgage for 30 YEARS .. or hiding out from the "repo man"... then my friends, YOU are a slave to these things whether you like it or not.

ONLY TO FIND HATRED..
hatred of the inner-self;
from others wanting what you have;
towards you due to the color of your skin or lack of;
hatred for decency and display of good character;
hatred towards the poor;

ONLY TO FIND ABUSE
Mental..
Verbal..
Sexual..
Domestic..
Child...
Physical...

My EXPECTATIONS are HIGH..

I will say it again, and again, and again...

My EXPECTATIONS are HIGH!!
For myself, those I love and those who say that they love me...for me.

Someone once told me that people will ALWAYS fall short of your expectations.
We are human after all. This same person told me to put my trust in The Almighty, The Watcher, The Disposer of Affairs...for He will NEVER fall short of your expectations and will always come through for you.

So I Expect that
HE will be there for me to guide me,
HE will HEAR me when I complain,
HE will SEE me..and not turn me away,
HE will comfort me..

My expectations are high...My Expectations Are High....
MY
EXPECTATIONS
ARE
HIGH!!!

~Yarncoture Maryum~
©Copyright 2010 Yarncoture Maryum

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!