Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

Returning from a long vacation is never easy...getting back into the daily grind of the ole routine...homeschooling, running a business, being a wife and mother. It became very overwhelming as I thought about my upcoming BlogTalk Radio interview on August 2 with Jahzara Bradley, and the new video that I had to work on for my store, along with developing new strategies to promote my new website Yarncoture.Com AND work on a custom order that one of my dearest childhood friends placed while I was on vacation. Nevertheless I have decided to grab the reins and keep on bucking! Bessie is kicking up a lot of dust but hey, the only way I know is to keep on riding, so giddy-up Bessie....we've got things to DO! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!