Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Beginnings!!

Hello my lovelies! Wow, it's been three months since my last blog and I have to tell you, it's been interesting! After delightfully attending to my holiday/winter shoppers I now have time to create some wonderful pieces for 2012! My Rijaal Collection for men is causing quite a stir, as it seems to fill the huge void serving male customers. My husband once told me that men aren't picky...if it looks good then they'll want to wear it. It's great having him around because I usually look to him for advice on new pieces that I create. Here's a couple of newbies to the Rijaal Collection:

My new Knit Newsie Jeff Cap in Tweed!


My new Knit Newsie Jeff Cap In Gray!



Do be sure to stop by my shop from time to time as I am currently working on giving my shop a crisp new look...once everything is done I'll let the cat out of the bag and fill you in on all the bells and whistles.

By the way, take a look at my latest shawl which will be available in different fibers and price points...Sarah's Comfort Shawl!


I hope this quick eye candy has left a lasting impression on your fashion palette!

Till next time,
Yarnie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like It?? Retweet It!!

They Like Yarncoture!